April 7, 2012

Looks 4 Less: Awesome Rossum

Awsome Rossum

I am  absolutely in love with this outfit that Emmy Rossum wore at The Water Project's Ripple Effect benefit in LA. I love the sequined Naven dress she is wearing, accessorized with her Chopard cluster diamond earrings and patent leather pumps. I think my Look 4 Less is right on. I was lucky with this one. I was able to find a similar dress for $ 40 from ASOS and $ 59 Guess shoes from Macy's. All in all the overall look everything with makeup, dress, shoes and jewels, came to a Total of: $ 245. Not bad. Leave your thoughts in the comments and as usual have a sweet day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1