November 1, 2012

The Little Bold Dress

The Little Bold Dress



Yellow coat
efoxcity.com


Forever 21 lace up boots
forever21.com


Warehouse
$40 - warehouse.co.uk




There's nothing more cozy and perfect than a sweater dress in late Fall. This look would be prefect for a teacher or even college student like myself. In fact I prefer to wear sweater dresses (I own my fair share of them). They are easy to style and you instantly look good and pulled together. I am in love with the color orange especially in the Fall when the leaves have this lovely color upon them. Do you wear sweater dresses in the Fall or Winter and how do you style them?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1