December 21, 2012

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas Wishlist



Coach satchel
coach.com




Juicy couture bracelet
juicycouture.com


Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi pictures
gsmarena.com



As I am getting older, I have noticed I want more expensive things for Christmas. This is not to say that I am spoiled, but I have been craving pieces that can withstand the test of time and trends. And nothing is more timeless than jewelry and handbags. I chose the iPad as my number one present for Xmas, as any piece of Apple technology will resist the wear and tear of life and its a piece of equipment that will be there year after year for whatever need I have. A nice quality winter coat is always a must for Christmas, it will keep me warm many years to come and the classic silhouette will never go out of style. A nice big designer handbag is not only sturdy and will withstand wear and tear; but one from Coach will be sure to be a generational favorite. A classic mens watch will go with all my outfits and its a nice timepiece to give to future generations as an heirloom. And you can never go wrong with bright jewels. Diamonds are a girls best friend, especially jewel toned ones for Christmas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1