February 8, 2013

Soft and Hard

Soft and Hard


Mango sequin tee
mango.com




ALDO studded flat
aldoshoes.com


Accessorize zip bag
accessorize.com


Mango aviator sunglasses
mango.com


I am really in love with this outfit. I really love the floarl jeans trend lately. I have always had floral dresses and pants in color like black and white, but nothing like these jeans. I like how the floral in the pants plays up the girly vibe along with the sequined blush pink tank. And then we go a little rock and roll chicness with the motorcycle jacket (it seems like they are all the rage, yet I still don't own one). And with the spiked loafers. I would totally wear this on V-day date out bowling. What will y'all be doing this Valentines Day? Let me know in the comments. Also would you wear this for a date?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1