September 12, 2011

FNO: Fashion's Night Out

FNO


Remain v neck shirt
nordstrom.com


Motorcycle jacket
anntaylor.com


Skinny leg jeans
joesjeans.com


Frye boots
bloomingdales.com



Flower ring
meandrojewelry.com




Pearl optical
velveteyewear.com


Beauty product
meetmark.com



Had I been invited to New York Fashion Week. I am so green with envy to those that get to go. Boo who. And if I had the money to spend on Fashion's Night Out, I would be walking the streets of New York in Style my friends. Because New York is the place to see and be seen and where dreams come true. Nothing says New York like leather boots (and these flat ones are perfect to roam the Streets of New York-cue music)----these streets will make you feel brand new these lights will inspire you, lets hear it for New York, New York, New York. Okay I'll stop. I promise. And in true Alica Keys fashion wear a leather jacket to be a bad as New Yorker. Add an expensive looking bag that looks like you payed 10 G's for it, some leopard earrings. And walk the catwalk like your sexy and you know it. Okay last one I promise.So what's up with you guys do you like my outfit inspiration? Leave your thoughts in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1