October 15, 2011

Looks 4 Less: Favorite Celeb Looks

Ahead of the Curve

Mrs. SJP  wore this lovely combo of a tomato red Prabal Gurung blouse and hot pink trousers a while back on the David Letterman show. For a girl who loves anything and everything pink I love this look. I would say that my recreation is down right awesome and very practical. I think this would be a very fun and dressy look for a school presentation or a school club meeting, even rush week (when you join a sorority). This look come to a total of $ 117.77 USD.
Teen Queen

I love Selena Gomez, don't you? She is just such a wonderful role model for young girls these days. And she has turned into quite the fashionable young lady. I love what she wore here at the L.A. premier of Abduction. My creation of the look is pretty dead on and the price tag is $ 182 USD. This is a very fun look for a girls night out, I would so wear this to my own Birthday Party.
Peppy Fuchsia

I have one word for you OMG (well maybe that's 3 words). I actually love the original dress on Lea Michele by Michael Kors at one of his events. So to all you Gleeks (Glee fans), make like Miss Michele over here and put on a pink dress and all eyes will for sure be on you. The overall look is $ 240.33 USD, a bit pricy but very worth it for a special occasion like Homecoming, a wedding or even Prom.
Red Hot Lace

I have to say that Miss Scarlet Jo never disappoints. I love lace and animal print together, it mixes soft lady like texture with wild cat woman. This look is perfect for a date with your significant other. My overall look is $ 101.61, which is right in my perfect price range of an overall Look 4 Less.
Crisp White

And to wrap this post up is the lovely and edgy Evan Rachel Wood at the movie premier of  The Ides Of March in a white YSL suit. I love the classic paring of white and black, such a great combo till the test of time so Coco Chanel. Once again this would be perfect for a presentation whether it be in school (college level this would be very over the top for high school) perfect for an office job or business presentation. Overall look is $ 220.96 USD.
So I hope you enjoyed this post on Celeb Looks 4 Less to look your best. Feel free to leave your comments below.
U KNOW U  ❤ MOI
XOXO A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1