November 20, 2011

Off to Study Land ๏̯͡๏

This is how I will be in the next couple of weeks and what every college/university student in the world is like during exams. Am I right?
Sorry my fellow readers, but I will be unavailable the next couple of weeks due to Mid-Term week coming up at my University (I have a lot of reading and studying to do). I will be cuddled on my sofa with a blanket, my cheetah print slippers, a hoodie and fleece pajama pants on to keep me warm; with a cup of hot coco, blueberry tea or coffee by my side, my trusty highlighters ✎ in a rainbow of colors and a bucket load of textbooks. Pray for me. Look for regular posting to be back on in early December (and boy do I have some goodies lined up for you guys). Thanks for stopping by and sticking around to hear what I have to write. I truly appreciate every view I receive. Don't forget to follow and comment. In the mean time check some of my older posts under archives or look at the Popular Posts section for my most viewed topics. Thanks and as always have a sweet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1