November 6, 2011

Thank You. Yeah YOU. ❀

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I just want to take the time out of my day and busy schedule to thank each and every one of you that has visited my blog since its birth in April and the past seven months. It means so much to me that each and every one of you took the time out of your busy lives as well just to read what I have to say. I want to say thanks to all the 251 page-viewers. I want to say thank you to the two people that have commented on my posts (you know who you are and thank you for the encouragement). I want to thank my one follower and here's hoping to more. I am sorry for not posting as much as I should but I am really trying to the best of my abilities with the time and resources I have. Hopefully y'all will stick around for more of my musings. Just click follow to the right of you, its free and its good 2 Bee a Follower.  I want to say Thank You to the 27 U.S. readers,  5 U.K. readers, 2 Philippine readers, and 2 South African readers. Danke to the 4 German readers. Köszönöm to the 4 Hungarian readers. Gracias for the 1 Argentinian and 1 Spanish reader. And last but not least Obrigado to the 1 Brazilian reader. I value each and every one of your views. 
In addition I would like to thank my 1,320 set viewers, 22 set likes, and 29 followers on my Polyvore http://confectionarystyle.polyvore.com/ and my 3 twitter followers http://twitter.com/#!/ConfectStyle
So once again I hope you like what you see and don't forget to stop by and say hi to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1