April 9, 2012

Looks 4 Less: Lacy Princess

Lacy Princess

I love the elegance of Duchess Catherine's Temperley London lace dress. The future Queen of England was attending the premiere of the Oscar nominated movie War Horse. I am sure all eye were on her. Why I love it? With its long sleeves and cinched waist, the black style lace gown just speaks elegance and poise. If you haven't noticed already by my past posts I am absolutely infatuated with the Duchess of Cambridge's style. Now for the the Total Price Tag on my beautiful recreation (pats self on back): Overall it costs $ 150. Certainly a price range fit for a Princess in Training in our own minds and dreams. Always stay sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1