April 11, 2012

Looks 4 Less: Sweet things

Sweet things.

Ms. Williams is cute as can be in a floral Erdem sheath dress and gray slingbacks. Have I told you guys how much I love florals. It was very hard to find an inexpensive dress that look exactly like Michelle's but I opted for a maxi to go for a more causal spring vibe, versus the dressed up look she is wearing. I am obsessed with maxi everything right now. Michelle's pixie makes me miss my own short childhood hair, although I didn't look as chic back in the day. The Total for this Look 4 Less is: $ 99. One word: Touch Down baby. I hit this right on the nose as far as staying below the 100 dollar range. Well peace out and always stay sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1