October 1, 2012

I WEAR PINK FOR A CURE!

I WEAR PINK FOR A CURE!



ASOS skinny capri jeans
$16 - asos.com



Hobo handbag
meetmark.com


Lipsy
$19 - lipsy.co.uk


Hogan round earrings
$5.04 - nelly.com


Pink nail polish
asos.com



As most of you may know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. And its only natural that being a young woman I support this cause (as you should too). So in honor of this very important cause I wear pink for a cure. This outfit is all pink in support for a Cure for Breast Cancer. I actually have that exact same sweater but in a blush shade of pink. I have many clothing items in pink so  its pretty easy to support this cause fashionably. But we should not just support it virtually through our blogs, or through our outfits. Get out there an support these women with a lifetime battle, run a marathon in support for the Susan G. Komen Foundation
or even make a donation. The thing is do something that helps someone in need. I hope you like this post and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1