January 24, 2013

Looks 4 Less: J.LO in Lanvin

Jennifer Lopez in Lanvin


Peplum dress
tobi.com



Studded handbag
$36 - lavishalice.com


Accessorize heart jewelry
accessorize.com



Bow ring
gojane.com


Mrs. Jennifer Lopez worked a Lanvin figure-flattering peplum dress at The Cinema Society screening of Parker.
I think in my look for less, I replicated J.LO'S look perfectly and without breaking the bank. This look is so fabulous there are no words for it. White is a classic color and in something like a peplum dress it makes any woman look beautiful.Why I love this outfit? The sexy star who is perpetually fabulous in her 40's, is very youthful but age appropriate in a very curve-enhancing peplum style. I mean if you got it flaunt it. My overall look for this came to a total of $ 160 USD. Now that is a price every budget fashionista would love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1