January 13, 2013

What is your favorite bag trend ?

These are a few of my favorite things...


River Island zip bag
$40 - riverisland.com


ALDO quilted bag
aldoshoes.com


Crossbody tote
dsw.com


Accessorize hard clutch
accessorize.com


Boutique metallic handbag
$48 - topshop.com


Shoulder bag
banggood.com


Envelope clutch
boohoo.com


Accessorize glitter handbag
accessorize.com


These are a few of my favorite things...
When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I am feeling sad, I remember my favorite bags and then I don't feel so bad. Forget diamonds (although they are awesome in their own right). Bags are truly a girls best friend and something every fashionista can afford, no matter your budget, and these are my top favorites for this year. From bright colors, like: cobalt blue, ruby red, and hot pink. To different styles (from clutches, to shoulder, to messenger bags). To smooth buttery textures, such as, leather and velvet. I have a pretty decent bag collection myself, not the size or quantity of the stars; but decent, for your average college girls special occasions. But had I an endless budget and money to burn, these babies above would be added to my collection, ASAP. So what is your favorite bag trend? Let me know in the comments. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1