January 12, 2013

Looks 4 Less: Emmy Rossum in Dior!

Emmy Rossum in Dior!

Silver clutch
windsorstore.com

Heart bracelet
kohls.com

Bridal jewelry
etsy.com

Christian Dior lip makeup
nordstrom.com

 

Overall Total Look: $ 199 
Rossum was bright as sunshine in this Dior; yellow v-neck, short sleeved mini dress. I think yellow is the best color for pale skin tones, as it instantly brightens up a person's appearance. It is like being a giant ball of happiness. 


My overall look for less: dress, shoes and accessories came to a total of $ 199 under 200 woohoo. That is probably way less than the actual price tag of the Dior dress; I am betting. Therefore, I am patting myself on the back. You can still get the designer look for a fraction of the cost. 


I actually like the shoes and dress of my look better. I prefer chunky strappy heels, as I feel my foot is more stable and secure, so less chances of falling on the red carpet. Ha-ha. In addition, I love my dress purely for the bejeweled belt in the middle; you can never go wrong with sparkles on a dress and the cut prefect for any age or body shape. It hits the high notes in all the right places. 


Well let me know what y'all think in the comments below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1