May 25, 2013

Looks 4 Less: Hot sizzling Print-- Amanda Seyfried in Preen


This look for less is inspired by Amanda Seyfried's,  Preen mini-dress that she wore at the New York premier of her movie Epic. I loved the bright orange color on the dress she wore and the interesting print. I took the idea and color of the dress and picked a bright floral one instead. I kind of like my pick better. As for the accessories she had minimal studs and a silver bangle, I kept the jewelery and shoes the same as Amanda's. Well guys hope you likey, let me know in the comments what you think. My overall look costs: $ 174 USD. Not to shabby me thinks for an overall look.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1