May 18, 2013

Looks 4 Less: Lunching in Michael Kors--Emma Stone Inspired


Lunching in Michael Kors
Lunching in Michael Kors by confectionarystyle featuring club manhattan

This look is inspired by Emma Stone's outfit that she wore at Gilda's Club benefit her outfit was by Michael Kors. In my Look for less, I tried my best to find similar pieces to Emma's Outfit, but it was kind of hard finding the exact smae colors. So overall I went for the textures and feel of the outfit, and things that look similar or close to the original look.

Warehouse Embroidered Mesh Tunic Top, Cream
£28 - johnlewis.com
Warehouse Embroidered Mesh Tunic Top, Cream
 
My overall Emma Stone look for less costs $ 246 USD, which is probably the price of the Michael Kors pants that Emma Stone is wearing. So as usual let me know what you think in the comments. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1