July 11, 2011

Goddess Look 4 Less a la Blake Lively

Blake Lively @ the BAFTA Awards.

Modern Greek
 Goddess Look 4 Less.




Well here I tried to re-create the Lovely Blake Lively's look at the 2011 BAFTA Awards (British Academy of Film and Television Arts). Personally I did not watch the Red Carpet or the Awards for that matter, not because I didn't want to, but because its not televised here where I live. But, I love Blake and her style prior to her being on Gossip Girl. I have loved her ever since the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants days. Normally she has this casual, sexy, beach like, California Girl Goddess Look to her, but the girl can pull off the finest designer duds effortlessly. I tried to recreate here whole look on a budget, lets face it (ah humm- fake coughs) not all of us have Ms. Lively's paycheck (so jealous right now), so for us chic girls on a budget I have the above look of a Hollywood Actress without the price tag. My re-creation is $ 306 USD for the whole look that includes: hair, make-up, shoes, dress, and jewelry. Still a bit pricey (I am pretty sure way less expensive than Blake's) but completely worth it; I say for a special occasion like prom, a small wedding (look for the bride or a guest).
XOXO Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1