January 14, 2013

Golden Globes 2013 After Party: My Top Eleven

Kelly Osbourne in Temperley London
The one thing I love about this gown, its the feel of it. It looks like the perfect mix of feminine and something totally worthy of the red carpet. I love the flowiness of the fabric, the sheer material, and especially the light lavender color, prefect for spring. I just don't like the fact that Kelly's hair matches the dress.
Selena Gomez in Atelier Versace
I love this dress. It hits all the right notes for a party dress. Its sexy and playful at the same time and the detail and gold color can make anyone look like a total goddess. Selena nailed it on this one. I love everything about her look from the hair to the accessories. And come on anyone would look good in Versace.
Nina Dobrev in Oscar de la Renta
I am absolutely in love with this dress. The shade is totally in for spring and not to mention that I own a few things in this shade in my own closet. But I just love the vintage and girly feel of this. Good job Nina. Love the Jimmy Choo heels she paired with it and the high bun just pulls it all together. Effortless in my book, and make you want to twirl and dance until your hearts content.
Sarah Hyland in Pavoni
Sarah Hyland is rocking the long leg look in this super-short embellished Pavoni dress with satin peep-toe platform pumps. It is the perfect age appropriate look for her while being completly old Hollywood sexy at the same time. I am really liking how all these young stars are showcasing their style at these awards shows.
Bérénice Marlohe in Monique Lhuillier
Bérénice Marlohe certainly rocked her curves in this very beautiful lace dress at the InStyle and Warner Bros Golden Globes after party. This dress is fresh of the press or line from Monique Lhuillier Spring 2013 collection. I love the heels and her ombre hair, and side swept style. 
Miranda Kerr in Zuhair Murad
The Victoria Secret supermodel, was working her very fit body in this berry-hued Zuhair Murad halter dress. I love how she channeled Angelina Jolie's look from last years award shows with the high slit.This look is so old Hollywood bombshell think the likes of Marylin Monroe. This is an A++ for me. If only I had the supermodel bod to rock it. We all can dream cant we. FYI Zuhair Murad is one of my fave designers.
Freida Pinto in Antonio Berardi
I love the bead work in this dress. Its so intricate and beautiful. The color is to die for. Jeweled tones are so hot this year. I love how she matched the shoes to the dress. The color is exquisite on Ms. Pinto's skin tone. I would so wear this to a wedding.
Jamie Chung in Nicole Miller
This is another dress that has beautiful beading. She looks radiant. Love her makeup and hair. And the dress makes her look like a gold statue. Perfect for award season. This gold-sequin slip dress is a total Hollywood knock out.
Julianne Hough in Jenny Packham
The former Dancing with the Stars beauty was working the body con, curve hugging trend. I love how she mixed the femininity of a pale/blush pink color with the sexiness of the cut of the dress, and the tough rock and roll vibe of her hair.
Nikki Reed in Jenni Kayne
I would die if I had this dress in my closet. I love this bright pink color its so perfect, beyond words. The Twilight star knew what she was doing when she picked this Jenni Kayne dress and paired it with Irit jewels.
  

Odette Annable in Rachel Roy
Odette Annable wowed us all with this fuchsia one-shouldered gown, my fave part of this dress besides the bright juicy color was the bright yellow lining on the thigh-high split and the almost peplum thing happening around the waist. I love how the Rachel Roy Spring 2013 asymmetrical gown is so rich in color with out being all up in your face. And I love how Odette matched the shoes to the lining of the dress and kept the makeup simple and pure.

Well everyone, I hope you enjoyed my picks for the best dressed at the 2013 Golden Globes After Party. Please leave your feedback in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1