March 31, 2013

EASTER is UPON us

Easter Hatbox

Easter Hatbox by confectionarystyle featuring satchel handbags

Raindrops on tulips and whiskers on bunnies.
Bright Easter eggs and warm sun-shining rays.
Brown baskets tied up with strings.
These are a few of my favorite things.


Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels.
Doorbells and children's laughter and lamb with noodles.
Wild geese that fly with the sun on their wings.
These are a few of my favorite things.


Girls in red dresses with white satin sashes.
Glitter that stays on my nose and eyelashes.
Silver white winters that melt into springs.
These are a few of my favorite things.


When the dog barks.
When the bees sting.
When I'm feeling blue.
I simply remember that Easter is upon us.
And then I don't feel so bad.


Happy Easter everyone. I hope you like my song. You see what I did there, with My Favorite Things song from The Sound Of Music. Love that movie and song. I created the outfit above with the many inspirations that Spring and Easter bring to us each year. The bright colors, the blooming flowers, the little animals running around (bunnies and squirrels). 

BANNED NEW LADIES RED SAILOR ROCKABILLY 50S RETRO VINTAGE PINUP BOW DRESS
ebay.co.uk
BANNED NEW LADIES RED SAILOR ROCKABILLY 50S RETRO VINTAGE PINUP BOW DRESS
 
I just love this Red Dress. I mean the retro style and the little sailor details, I think are just lovely for an Easter Sunday dress. This is perfect because you still get a pop of color but you still have enough coverage, therefore its appropriate for Church or going to see your parents or extended family for Easter Brunch.
 
Is anyone as in love with this Trench Coat as I am? You cant beat the price either. I love all the bold colors in this. The canary yellow, the bold red, and possibly some orange in there. This just screams Spring and wear me, cause I'll make you look adorable. This is so in my must have list now. And I love how it complements the dress as well. Plus, you cant go wrong with something floral for Easter.
Take a Stride With Me Wedge in Coral
$40 - modcloth.com
Take a Stride With Me Wedge in Coral
 
Flat shoes are a must for busy holidays and especially if you are going to go hunt some Easter eggs.
 
All the accessories are simple put still a little fun. They help keep the look classy and pulled together. And the bow headband is just the perfect touch, you can be like those ladies who brunch with those very elaborate Easter Hats, but without the fuss and weight. 
For the makeup I decide to go simple and with keeping in theme with the color palette of the outfit, I decided for coral lips and browns and pinks for a day time smokey eye. You end up looking fresh and a nice spring glow.
 
Overall, this is a lovely yet, very lady like look for Easter and for Spring. So let me know what you would wear for Easter and if this look is something you would consider?
 

3 comments:

  1. really nice items! :)

    NEW POST :)
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. I am glad you liked the items I chose for the looks.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for commenting. I am glad you liked the items I chose for the looks.

    ReplyDelete

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1