April 2, 2013

Spring 2013 Trends: April Pastels

April Pastels

April Pastels by confectionarystyle featuring anchor jewelry

Isn't everyone happy, that Spring has finally sprung. Although, I have noticed that some places have a lot of rain or still some snow showers. I feel you my peeps. Is it okay to call you all peeps? Me thinks so. 

Any-whosies, I am head over heels in love with pastels, there is just something so beautiful about them, the sense of feeling light and airy, or even like a little girl, baby pink anyone? (I am raising my hand btw, even though you cant see it). 

In this look, I went for incorporating the seasons most amazing colors: Pastels. This a great way to look beautiful with out looking like and Easter egg. 

I love how the skirt has two trends going on, the high-low (mullet trend- business in the front party  in the back). And also the rainbow of the pastel spectrum; my two faves violet and mint. 

I love the shirt because it has all the colors in the skirt in  a very beautiful print, not to mention that there are birds on it. OMG.

I went for simple accessories; with colors found in the overall outfit, and for those chilly nights, add a jean jacket that looks like a leather moto jacket. Cross-body bags in the color of the season CORAL are so hot right now and easy to maneuver/move around in. And flats keep your feet from screaming in pain. 

Black Long Sleeve Birds Flowers Print Blouse
$28 - sheinside.com
Black Long Sleeve Birds Flowers Print Blouse
 
 
Well this outfit, I would totally wear for shopping or even an Easter egg hunt.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1