June 17, 2013

My Summer Internship

First things first, this is by far I think, the best thing I have created, both colors wise and styling. I am in love with this. 
 
Second, no I don't have a current summer internship; for those of you wondering, but I will have one next summer or the one after that. We will see how it goes. But, I would so wear this to future said summer internship, even if I am a Political Science Major, and government internships are known to be stale in the outfit department.
Did I mention how much I love this dress. The color, to die for. The print--polka dottie goodness. And don't even get me started on the style, perfect twirling length and shape.
Love this bag. The color and shape is beautiful. Plus it reminds me of the classic and so expensive Hermes Birkin.
I love cocktail rings that look expensive but are not. Plus pearls are ohh so chic and very Chanel.

Apricot Long Ruched Sleeve Florals Print Blazer
pinterest.com
I am really into all these floral blazer's that have been popping up on the fashion scene lately. Cant wait to get my hands on one.  

What would you wear to a summer internship, or what do you wear to work for the summer months.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1