April 15, 2012

Happy Easter one week late !

Walk A Day in My Shoes
Sorry for the way late post guys. I have been really busy in fact. Although I have been on Easter Break from University, I have been busy nonetheless. With research papers and presentations and study for my Spring 2012 Mid-Term Exams, and sending holiday greeting cards to friends and family I have barely had time for anything personal including this lovely blog of mine and all of you awesome readers. Had we done something for Easter this year the above looks would be what I would have worn frolicking in the woods (actually the park-I can only dream of fairy-tale's cant I) picking those lovely colorful eggs (preferably chocolatey ones--my weakness next to shoes). In actuality I am a late Easter wisher for the Catholic Easter but for Orthodox Easter I am right on time. Well comment away and make my day. Stay sweet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Promotion: Do not advertise irrelevant content. Please stay on topic!

Be Courteous: Be polite. Name calling, offensiveness, personal attacks will not be tolerated.
If you’re unsure whether your comment falls under these boundaries, just remember the Golden Rule: If you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

With that said: Do not be shy. Please say HI!! I love reading your comments.
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
U KNOW U ❤ MOI
XOXO A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-56103699-1